Resolving the leaks, cracks, and holes often found in ductwork is essential to preventing energy losses. Sealing these imperfections results in reduced utility bills, superior indoor air quality, improved comfort, and less strain on the HVAC system. Manually finding and repairing flaws in the ducts is a labor-intensive, time-consuming, and ineffective process. At Home Heating & Cooling we do things differently. We do the job better and stand behind our work.
Reliable Aeroseal Duct Sealing Services
Home Heating & Cooling is the only HVAC company in the greater Bend area with our own Aeroseal truck. Aeroseal is an innovative, award-winning, and highly efficient duct sealing solution. Our certified professionals target the ducts from the inside.
How it works:
- We start by covering all the registers.
- Safe, non-toxic sealant is injected into the duct system by way of highly pressurized air, requiring about an hour to complete.
- Continuous air movement keeps the adhesive particles suspended.
- As air escapes through holes and imperfections, the polymer particles adhere to the edges, buildup and seal gaps up to ⅝” wide.
- The sealant doesn’t coat the interior of the ducts, leaving only one to two ounces behind.
- We provide a computer-generated analysis, verifying the success of the process.
Contact our team today for your duct sealing needs!
Locally owned and operated, Home Heating & Cooling takes pride in offering more cost-effective and beneficial opportunities across Bend, La Pine, Redmond, Powell Butte, Sisters and Sunriver, OR. We hope you’ll give us a call at (541) 389-4663 to find out more about Aeroseal duct sealing and schedule a convenient time for service. Our techs are highly trained, background checked, and drug-screened. We look forward to serving your best interests to the best of our ability.
Why hire Home Heating & Cooling for duct sealing?
- Healthier Indoor Air Quality – Less dust and allergens accumulated in the ducts reduces the amount getting circulated throughout the home.
- Lower Costs – Maximizing airflow through the ducts reduces HVAC run times, energy consumption and utility bills.
- Better Comfort – Allowing heated/cooled air to escape often causes hot or cold spots in specific rooms.
- Consistent Temperature – Ensuring heated/cooled air reaches the intended destination allows the HVAC system to do a better job.
- Warranty – Aeroseal duct sealing is guaranteed to last for ten years!